Download & Install WP-Matomo (WP-Piwik) for your WP site. This Plugin is tagged as “analytics,matomo,statistics,stats,tracking” and the author is André Bräkling. You can find this file or similar, from most popular marketplaces like WordPress.org, Themeforest.net, Codecanyon.net, Creativemarket.com, Mojomarketplace.com …
It’s the time! You can Download WP-Matomo (WP-Piwik) website plugin It’s the time!. Get WP-Matomo (WP-Piwik) 1.0.19 (or higher version) website plugin created by André Bräkling and use it for your own project.. This wordpress plugin 1.0.19 version was updated on 9 months but perhaps there is a newer version available.What could you do with this template? [‘This plugin uses the Matomo API to show your Matomo statistics in your WordPress dashboard. It’s also able to add the Matomo tracking code to your blog and to do some modifications to the tracking code.’] Are you thinking of installing this wordpress plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install WP-Matomo (WP-Piwik) WordPress Plugin?
- First, you have to set up a running Matomo instance. You can get Matomo here and its documentation here.
- If you want to update your Matomo instance, you should set your WordPress blog to maintenance while the update process is running.
Install WP-Matomo on a simple WordPress blog
- Upload the full
wp-piwikdirectory into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open the new ‘Settings/WP-Matomo (WP-Piwik) Settings’ menu and follow the instructions to configure your Matomo connection. Save settings.
- If you have view access to multiple site stats and did not enable “auto config”, choose your blog and save settings again.
- Look at ‘Dashboard/WP-Matomo (WP-Piwik)’ to see your site stats.
Install WP-Matomo on a WordPress blog network (WPMU/WP multisite)
There are two differents methods to use WP-Matomo in a multisite environme