Download & Install WordPress Popular Posts for your WordPress template. This Plugin is tagged as “popular,popularity,posts,top,widget” and the developer team is Hector Cabrera. You can find this file or similar, from most popular wp stores like WordPress.org, Themeforest.net, Codecanyon.net, Creativemarket.com, Mojomarketplace.com …
Today you can Download WordPress Popular Posts wp plugin It’s the time! You can. Get WordPress Popular Posts 4.2.0 (or higher version) wp plugin created by Hector Cabrera and install it for your personal or business site.. This Plugin 4.2.0 version was updated on 2 weeks but maybe there is a newer version available.
How to Install WordPress Popular Posts WordPress Plugin?
Please make sure your site meets the minimum requirements before proceeding.
- Log in into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- In the “Search Plugins” field, type in WordPress Popular Posts and hit Enter.
- Find the plugin in the search results list and click on the “Install Now” button.
- Download the plugin and extract its contents.
- Upload the
wordpress-popular-postsfolder to the
- Activate the WordPress Popular Posts plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
Done! What’s next?
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, drag and drop the WordPress Popular Posts widget to your sidebar. Once you’re done configuring it, hit the Save button.
- If you have a caching plugin installed on your site, flush its cache now so WPP can start tracking your site.
- If you have a security / firewall plugin installed on your site, make sure you allow WPP access to the REST API so it can start tracking your site.
- Go to Appearance > Editor. Under “Templates”, click on
header.phpand make sure that the
How to Download WordPress Popular Posts latest version