Download and Install WooCommerce MailChimp for your WordPress theme. This Plugin is tagged as “mailchimp,woocommerce” and the creator is Saint Systems. You can find this item or similar, from most popular wp stores like WordPress.org, Themeforest.net, Codecanyon.net, Creativemarket.com, Mojomarketplace.com …
Today you can Download WooCommerce MailChimp wp plugin Now you can. Get WooCommerce MailChimp 2.1.12 (or higher version) wp plugin created by Saint Systems and use it for your own project.. This wordpress plugin 2.1.12 version was updated on 5 months but maybe there is a newer version available.What could you do with this great plugin? [‘Automatically subscribe customers to a designated MailChimp list and, optionally, MailChimp interest groups upon order creation or order completion. This can be done quietly or based on the user’s consent with several opt-in settings that support international opt-in laws.’] Are you thinking of installing WooCommerce MailChimp plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install WooCommerce MailChimp WordPress Plugin?
- Upload or extract the
woocommerce-mailchimpfolder to your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the *Add new- option found in the *Plugins- menu in WordPress.
- Enable the plugin from the *Plugins- menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > MailChimp
- First, paste your MailChimp API Key to get started.
- Select whether you want customers to be subscribed to your MailChimp list after order creation, order processing or order completion (there’s a difference in WooCommerce).
- Next, select your MailChimp list and select any interest groups (optional).
- Select your opt-in, double opt-in settings and hit
- That’s it, your WooCommerce store is now integrated with MailChimp!