Download & Install Printful Integration for WooCommerce for your WP website. This Plugin is tagged as “drop-shipping,printful,shipping,shipping rates,woocommerce” and the author is Printful. You can find this file or similar, from most popular wp stores like WordPress.org, Themeforest.net, Codecanyon.net, Creativemarket.com, Mojomarketplace.com …
Today you can Download Printful Integration for WooCommerce plugin It’s the time! You can. Get Printful Integration for WooCommerce 2.0.5 (or higher version) plugin created by Printful and install it for your client.. This WP Plugin 2.0.5 version was updated on 2 weeks but perhaps there is a newer version available.What could you do with this great plugin? [‘See your order, revenue and profit statistics on WooCommerce Printful’s dashboard, automate tax settings and enable live shipping rates from carriers like FedEx on your WooCommerce checkout page. These rates are identical to the list you get when you submit an order manually and are specific to the shipping address your customer provides when checking out.’] Are you thinking of installing this wordpress plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install Printful Integration for WooCommerce WordPress Plugin?
- Upload ‘printful-shipping-for-woocommerce’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click the “Connect” button or add your Printful API key manually to Printful->Settings tab
- Enable shipping rate calculation in WooCommerce->Settings->Shipping->Printful Shipping tab
- To automatically calculate taxes please check ‘Enable taxes and tax calculations’ under WooCommerce Tax settings.
- Then go to Printful->Settings tab and check ‘Calculated for all products shipped to North Carolina and California’.