Download and Install Lingotek Translation for your WP theme. This Plugin is tagged as “automation,bilingual,international,language,Lingotek” and the Web development team is Lingotek and Frédéric Demarle. You can find this item or similar, from most popular wp stores like WordPress.org, Themeforest.net, Codecanyon.net, Creativemarket.com, Mojomarketplace.com …
How to Download Lingotek Translation website plugin It’s the time! You can. Get Lingotek Translation 1.3.8 (or higher version) website plugin created by Lingotek and Frédéric Demarle and use it for your own project.. This themeforest plugin 1.3.8 version was updated on 3 months but possibly there is a newer version available.Why you should buy this plugin? [‘Lingotek Translation offers convenient cloud-based localization and translation for WordPress by simplifying the process of creating and maintaining your multilingual website. Features include machine, professional, and community translation solutions that ease the manual burden of launching in new markets while improving language consistency, cutting costs, and enabling you to deliver your brand to consumers abroad in the quickest and most effective way possible.’] Do you want to install Lingotek Translation? Let’s check out:
How to Install Lingotek Translation WordPress Plugin?
- Make sure you have Polylang installed as it provides the framework for the Lingotek plugin.
- Upload the
lingotek-translationfolder to the
- Activate the Lingotek plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the
Translationmenu that appears in your admin menu.
- From here you can create a new Lingotek account if you do not have one, or you can connect to an existing Lingotek account.
- After creating a new account or connecting with your existing account you will be redirected to the Lingotek Translation tutorial and admin pages.
- For more information and help visit Getting Started in
How to Download Lingotek Translation latest version