Download & Install Latest Tweets Widget for your WordPress website. This Plugin is tagged as “api,oauth,rest,tweets,twitter” and the creator is Tim Whitlock. You can find this item or similar, from most popular marketplaces like WordPress.org, Themeforest.net, Codecanyon.net, Creativemarket.com, Mojomarketplace.com …
Now you can Download Latest Tweets Widget plugin It’s the time!. Get Latest Tweets Widget 1.1.4 (or higher version) plugin created by Tim Whitlock and install it for your project.. This WP Plugin 1.1.4 version was updated on 2 years but perhaps there is a newer version available.What could you do with this awesome wp-plugin? [‘Responses from the Twitter API are cached for 5 minutes by default. This means your new Tweets will not appear on your site in real time.’] Are you thinking of installing this wp-plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install Latest Tweets Widget WordPress Plugin?
- Unzip all files to the
- Log into WordPress admin and activate the ‘Latest Tweets’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
Once the plugin is installed and enabled you can bind it to a Twitter account as follows:
- Register a Twitter application at https://dev.twitter.com/apps
- Note the Consumer key and Consumer secret under OAuth settings
- Log into WordPress admin and go to Settings > Twitter API
- Enter the consumer key and secret and click ‘Save settings’
- Click the ‘Connect to Twitter’ button and follow the prompts.
Once your site is authenticated you can configure the widget as follows:
- Log into WordPress admin and go to Appearance > Widgets
- Drag ‘Latest Tweets’ from ‘Available widgets’ to where you want it. e.g. Main Sidebar
- Optionally configure the widget title and number of tweets to display.