Download and Install Custom Twitter Feeds for your WordPress website. This Plugin is tagged as “Custom Twitter Feed,tweets,twitter,twitter feed,twitter widget” and the author is Smash Balloon. You can find this item or similar, from most popular sites like WordPress.org, Themeforest.net, Codecanyon.net, Creativemarket.com, Mojomarketplace.com …
Now you can Download Custom Twitter Feeds website plugin It’s the time!. Get Custom Twitter Feeds 1.2.10 (or higher version) website plugin created by Smash Balloon and use it for your own project.. This WP Plugin 1.2.10 version was updated on 2 weeks but maybe there is a newer version available.What can you do with this wp plugin? Versions of your Twitter feed on your website. Completely match the look and feel of your site with tons of customization options!. Are you thinking of installing this wordpress plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install Custom Twitter Feeds WordPress Plugin?
- Install the Custom Twitter Feeds plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your web server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the ‘Twitter Feed’ settings page to configure your Twitter feed.
- Use the shortcode [custom-twitter-feeds] in your page, post or widget to display your feed.
- You can display multiple Twitter feeds with different configurations by specifying the necessary parameters directly in the shortcode: [custom-twitter-feeds hashtag=#smashballoon].
For simple step-by-step directions on how to set up the Custom Twitter Feeds plugin please refer to our setup guide.
Setting up the Free Custom Twitter Feeds WordPress Plugin
The Custom Twitter Feeds plugin is brand new and so we’re currently working on improving our documentation for it. If you have an issue or question please submit a support ticket and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
1) Once you’ve installed the Custom Twitter Feeds plugi