Download and Install Content Blocks (Custom Post Widget) for your WP site. This Plugin is tagged as “block,content block,custom,sidebar,widget” and the developer team is Johan van der Wijk. You can find this item or similar, from most popular marketplaces like WordPress.org, Themeforest.net, Codecanyon.net, Creativemarket.com, Mojomarketplace.com …
How to Download Content Blocks (Custom Post Widget) wp plugin Now you can. Get Content Blocks (Custom Post Widget) 3.0.4 (or higher version) wp plugin created by Johan van der Wijk and install it for your personal or business site.. This themeforest plugin 3.0.4 version was updated on 1 month but it is possible there is a newer version available.What could you do with this awesome wp-plugin? [‘Even though you could use the text widget that comes with the default WordPress install, this plugin has some major benefits:’, ‘This plugin creates a ‘content_block’ custom post type. You can choose to either display the title on the page or use it to describe the contents and widget position of the content block.’] Are you thinking of installing this wordpress plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install Content Blocks (Custom Post Widget) WordPress Plugin?
- First you will have to upload the plugin to the
- Then activate the plugin in the plugin panel.
You will see that a new custom post type has been added called Content Block.
- Type some content for the widget. You can choose to either use the title to describe the content on the page, or to display it. Check ‘Show Post Title’ to display the title on the page.
- Go to ‘Appearance’ > ‘Widgets’ and drag the Content Block widget to the required position in the sidebar.
- Select a Content Block from the drop-down list.
- Check the ‘Show Post Title’ checkbox if you would like to display the title of your Content Block
- If you are experiencing issues with content being added automatically to your posts (Social media sharing buttons for instance), check the ‘Do not apply content filters’ checkbox. Use this with caution!
- Click save.