Download and Install Cerber Security, Antispam & Malware Scan for your WordPress site. This Plugin is tagged as “antispam,firewall,limit login attempts,malware scanner,security” and the creator is Gregory. You can find this file or similar, from most popular websites like WordPress.org, Themeforest.net, Codecanyon.net, Creativemarket.com, Mojomarketplace.com …
It’s the time! Download Cerber Security, Antispam & Malware Scan wp plugin It’s the time!. Get Cerber Security, Antispam & Malware Scan 7.7 (or higher version) wp plugin created by Gregory and install it for your client.. This Plugin 7.7 version was updated on 2 weeks but possibly there is a newer version available.Why you should buy this plugin? [‘nMitigates brute force attacks by limiting the number of login attempts through the login form, XML-RPC / REST API requests or using auth cookies..’] Do you want to test Cerber Security, Antispam & Malware Scan? Let’s check out:
How to Install Cerber Security, Antispam & Malware Scan WordPress Plugin?
Installing the WP Cerber Security & Antispam plugin is the same as other WordPress plugins.
- Install the plugin through Plugins > Add New > Upload or unzip plugin package into wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the WP Cerber through the Plugins > Installed Plugins menu in the WordPress admin dashboard.
- The plugin is now active and has started protecting your WordPress with default settings.
- Make sure, that you’ve got a notification letter to your site admin email.
- It’s advised to enable Standard mode for the “Load security engine” setting.
- Read carefully: Getting Started Guide
- Before enabling invisible reCAPTCHA, you must obtain separate keys for the invisible version. How to enable reCAPTCHA.
- If you want to test out plugin’s features, do this on another computer (or incognito browser window) and remove computer IP address or network from the White Access List. Cerber is smart enou
How to Download Cerber Security, Antispam & Malware Scan latest version